Monday, May 28, 2012

Aloha!!

We have happily arrived in Hawaii and life is excellent. At the moment, me and Sandra are looking for an apartment and we hope to get one soon- seen some pretty nice ones already. People here are so life-loving, kind and joyful, nothing like the ordinary Eastern Europeans... Once in a while still looking for apartments from the internet and in case of ugly weather, we come and chill at cafe's which have Wifi so I will try to update my blog once in a while. The weather here is rather warm, with about 28 degrees, but windy. Went down to the beach today and the water was amazing- crystal clear blue. However, have'nt gone swimming yet. Until now, I have successfully dined in the real American McDonalds, Starbucks and Subway- the ''must go to'' places :) Got to go now, but I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment