Friday, June 22, 2012
06/22/2012
Good evening from the 37th floor of The Villa on Eaton Square. Some updates about whats been up during the last week. First big news- I got a second job as a Hostess at a Japanese restaurant Todai. My first day will be tomorrow and I hope it will go by pleasantly. The weather has been really nice here for the past days. Yesterday we bought some frozen yoghurt and went to the beach with Kristiina and Kristi- it was perfect. Today we chilled at the recreation center of our building and gathered some more tan (We can't see Kristi in the dark anymore for sure....lucky lucky girl). Tomorrow afternoon I will also have my first day at A&F. Therefore, exciting and busy days are about to come. The life in Waikiki is still the same- happy, tanned and beautiful people, street performers and sexy surfers around town. Soon enough we will also try out surfing- until now we have all been very busy finding jobs. At the moment I'll go to the gym to do some workout and then perhaps hit the pool... or just have a mojito...Anyhow just go with the flow like the life here works out :) Bye and mahalo for fallowing my posts :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment